1779 Battenkill Inn
We are proud to introduce the Battenkill Inn and Gallery located on the Battenville Farm.
Formerly the home of Susan B. Anthony and part of the historic Underground Railroad. Battenville Farm has been a home and safe haven to guests for centuries. Located on the banks of the Battenkill River in Greenwich, New York, the 60-acre property consists of the original 18th century farmhouse, three renovated barns and silo.
Our property accommodates up to 25 people with shared and private rooms. We supply catered specialty meals and maid service upon request. We also have an onsite concierge for any needs you may encounter.
The multiple spaces make it possible for events such as workshops, meetings, corporate retreats, and family gatherings.
- The 60-acre property consists of the original 18th century farmhouse, three renovated barns and silo.
- The Smith Barn is a 1,100 sqft open space that is perfect for parties, exhibitions, or reunions.
- Other Amenities & Services: Full-size In-Ground Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Court, and Fire Pit (firewood supplied)
- The Silo and cocktail sculpture garden with water fountain are a peaceful setting
- The Dudley Barn -This 1,100 sqft display and entertainment area with dance floor is a perfect place for large gathering
From Saratoga, NYS Thruway, and points West: Route 29 east to Greenwich, NY. Turn Right onto Route 61. Look for Cambridge Battenville Road and turn Right. Inn is on the left side.