Geyser Lodge B&B
Built in1896, this Queen Anne style house operated as the “Geyser Lodge” tourist retreat for many years in the early 1900’s. Our home has been restored to a time when it was a restful place to stay while visiting the nearby mineral springs and famous thoroughbred racetrack. Welcoming guests for over 18 years!
The Geyser Lodge has large guest rooms comfortably furnished with queen size beds and antiques. Our guests say that our front porch is perfect for “rocking” your cares away. The inground pool, water garden and gazebo welcome you on a warm summer day. The parlor fireplace will take the chill off during the cool months. We are close to downtown, the State Park, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, racetracks, several museums, relaxing mineral baths, and Skidmore College.
In addition to a reasonably priced, lovely, comfortable room and home, you will find:
• Wonderful homemade breakfasts
• Free wireless internet access
• Guest computer for email access
• In-ground swimming pool
• Guest refrigerator and microwave, some in-room
• Complimentary snacks
• Hair dryer, iron and ironing board in each room
• Air conditioned rooms
• Fireplace in common area and some guest rooms
• In-room color TV with extended cable
• Bicycles, during the warm months
• Off-street parking
• Many other pleasant surprises….
Just 3 blocks from Broadway, near the Holiday Inn, go South on Ballston Avenue (Route 50). Find us on the corner of Livingston Street and Ballston Avenue.