Home of the Good Shepherd
- Health Care/Hospitals
- Non-Profit Organizations
The Home of the Good Shepherd, licensed by the NYS Department of Health, has been a recognized leader in providing superior care in Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living for nearly 150 years with four communities located in Saratoga, Malta, Moreau and Wilton. All our communities are locally operated, not-for-profit organizations affiliated with Bethesda Episcopal Church in Saratoga Springs. In addition, we offer a continuum of care, allowing residents to “age in place,” customized care plans for each resident, medication management, and skilled nursing tasks, freshly prepared meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as physical assistance with ambulation and transferring.
In July of 2016, we opened our newest residence located at 400 Church Street in Saratoga Springs. If you would like to learn more about our newest residence or to schedule a tour, please call (518) 450-7360 or visit www.homeofthegoodshepherd.com.
If you would like to learn more about our Wilton Residence please call (518) 580-0702, our Malta Residence (518) 581-2800 or our Moreau Residence (518) 792-1000.
- Our Enhanced Care offers:
- Assistance with ADL's including bathing, showering, and feeding
- Medication management and skilled nursing tasks, blood glucose monitoring
- Physical assistance with Ambulation and Transferring
- We also offer: Daily excercises, beauty salon, chapel, transportation, scenic rides