CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant
The Wesley Community is currently seeking CNA: Certified Nursing Assistants
for our Senior Care Community located in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Shift: Day, Evening and Night | 8-Hour and 12-Hour Shifts
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Department: Skilled Nursing
CURRENTLY OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES!
FULL TIME: $2,000 | PART TIME: $1,000
What will I do as a CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant for The Wesley Community?
- Provide your assigned residents with needed routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as directed by your supervisors.
- Perform non-professional nursing duties related to the personal care and comfort of the residents.
- Perform services necessary for the cleanliness and care of the resident's environment, personal items, and equipment.
CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements:
- NYS Nursing Assistant Certification or willing to complete the training and pass the certification tests.
- 1-year experience in nursing assistant situation preferred.
- Experience in giving personal care preferred.