Our Cleaners are thorough and careful in their work as they clean and maintain the venue. The Cleaning Department is responsible for maintaining the venue’s cleanliness at both Live Nation and SPAC events.
· Clean, stock, and supply designated facility locations
· Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
· Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers.
· Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, sanitizer, etc.
· Clean mirrors and windows
· Ensure all COVID cleaning policies are upheld
· Keep all guest facing areas clear of debris and trash
· Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
· Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
· Perform minor repairs when necessary
· Ensure supply rooms are fully stocked and maintained
· Practice professional concert and radio etiquette
· Follow all health and safety regulations
· Partner with all departments at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade
· High School diploma or GED
· Proven experience as a cleaner
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
· Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, climb stairs
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be able to work evenings (at times into overnight), holidays, and weekends (April-October)
· Excellent communication skills
· A strong sense of teamwork