Ticket Taker Manager
Live Nation at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center) is seeking a Manager for the Ticket Takers for the 2023 Concert Season! Ticket Taker Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Ticket Takers within the venue to ensure guest needs are met before, during and after shows.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Direct and supervise the ticket taker staff as directed.
- Provide customer services by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- On an ongoing basis leads and train staff to include assisting in staffing positions to ensure that all staff members are well-informed on event specific details.
- Coordinate team rest periods in accordance with state and local law and help to find coverage.
- Assist management to ensure compliance with all venue policies and procedures to include all safety regulations.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Oversee productivity and work assignments of the Ticket Takers and communicate with venue management any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift.
- Assign and schedule team members to specific duties.
- Enforce safety, health, and security duties.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years in guest service experience
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+